Erika loves her GAYS

Wow, I actually don’t have anything of great importance to talk about today, umm….

I went to brunch and the movies yesterday with the most fabulous gay man on the planet, and YES I’m a Fag-Hag.

If you don’t know, then I’m here to tell you…… I LOVE gay men. And just like Youtube’s Chris Crokcer says,”Behind every pretty girl is an even prettier gay best friend”. I owe much of my success in this industry to a wig wearing, dick-tucking drag queen that I met back in college, and I still speak of her to this day. She’s the one that taught me about going to drag shows to observe and learn, and I do this at least once a month to harbor as much feminine energy as I can.

I swear, if a hooker wants to learn glamour and fashion tips; then go see a drag show. Want to learn about makeup, posture, class, and pizazz; go see a drag show. I know that may sound strange to all my Masculine John Wayne wannabe’s, but gay men have the ultimate heads up on what turns a man on because, well, he’s a man also. And as ass backwards as that may sound, it makes perfect since to me.

But anyway, we went to see Samuel L Jackson’s new movie “Lakeview Terrace”, which was aaaight. It really wasn’t anything I’d rush to put on my wish list, but it was a good flick.

We made plans to see Spike Lee’s new movie “Miracle at St. Anna”, that is of course if I don’t have a full schedule of pussy craving clients!


Comments

Popular Posts