My Favorite Songs about Pussy and Mastrubation....


I LOVE my pussy.
 
And before the age of classless Rap Music and unimaginative explicit lyrics, musicians had to find subtle but interesting ways to praise the pussy through song. Here are some of my favorite songs about the joys of Pussy and touching it. I must admit that some of the songs surprised me like “Little Red Corvette” and “She Bop”. Never in a million years would I have thought those songs dealt with pussy and masturbation. But still my favorite of the Lot is Britney Spears song "Touch of my hand". It's a simple yet cool song about admiring her pussy. I posted a video at the bottom. Enjoy!

(Sugar Walls- Sheena Easton)
“Blood races to your private spots, that lets me know there's a fire
You can't fight passion when passion is hot
Temperatures rise inside my sugar walls”

(Pussy Cat- Missy Elliott)

“Pussy don't fail me now
I gotta turn this nigga out
So he don't want nobody else
But me and only me”

(Nookie –Jackie O)

“I get diamonds, big old pearls
brand new cars cuz i got my girl
she my best friend she keeps it real
i love my nookie, nookie pay my bills
that juicy juicy that juicy juicy
that juicy juicy that juicy juicy
its so pretty she so sweet she good wet and deep”

(Heart Shaped Box – Nirvana)

“Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet
Cut myself on angel hair and baby’s breath
Broken hymen of your highness I’m left black
Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back”

(Little Red Corvette - Prince)

(She Bop –Cyndi Lauper)

(Touch of my Hand –Britney Spears)

“Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand”

(All Is Full of Love - Björk)

(Oops- Tweet)

(I touch myself - Divinyls)




Comments

Popular Posts