Maintaining the newness and excitement of Sex Work....

I remember when I posted my very first ad looking for clients.

Advertising my services and introducing myself as "The new black girl with great tits", and how excited I was that men were calling me day and night, hungry for a taste of me. I remember my very first client and how he was just as nervous as I was. I remember what I wore, I remember the hairstyle I had, I remember how I didn't have a routine and basically went by the seat of my pants. I remember how excited I was when he handed me my donation in an envelope and it was MORE than what I had asked for. Man, life was GREAT and at that moment I knew that being a hooker was for me. I always say that this life isn’t for everyone. You either LOVE being a hooker or you HATE it, and there’s very few in-between. Well I LOVED it, and for the most part still do.

But after 7 years and a million men later (seems like a million men), the newness and excitement wears out. It’s like buying a new car, and the new car smell and fresh paint made you dizzy with excitement. And you washed and waxed that new car with pride and would cuss anyone who so much enters your new car with dirty shoes or food. Then a year later, you could fucking care less. You have white castle boxes scattered in the back seat and on the floor and cigarette burns in the upholstery. The newness and excitement has worn out and that new car becomes reduced to being something that just gets you from point A to point B.

Sex work can easily become something to do just to pay the bills, instead of being an experience for both the provider and her client. We stop making clients book 24 hours in advance and start accepting clients who only give us 15 min notice. We rush them in and out because they were squeezed in last minute, instead of being a planned rendezvous. The romance disappears, the eroticism diminishes and the WHORE sets in. You become the equivalent of the street whore except you don't see clients in back alleys and backseats.

That’s why I have decided to change my entire repertoire and focus more on BDSM and fetish scenes. I am looking to switch focus to more bondage and sensation exploration instead of just having so much romantic-less last minute sex. Before my man came along, I forgot what romantic sex felt like and I LOVE IT, and I won't accept anything less. You just don’t get that kind of sex from a man that calls and wants to see you in 15 minutes for 30 minutes. I miss having romantic sex in my professional life.

I miss it, God I miss it....

Comments

Popular Posts