Sex with a Hells Angel...

My God, I have officially done it all.

I now consider myself the Hooker of all Hookers. I can now add to my collection of man meat, a member of the Infamous Hells Angels. And let me just tell you, the sex felt fucking fabulous.

He was quintessentially my type of dude.

-Age 50 and up
-Bald head
-Physically fit
-tall
-Goatee
-Rings on every finger
-Nipples pierced
-And VERY handsome

But if you know anything about the Hells Angels then you know that they don't have the greatest reputation. Notorious for organized crime, racism, violence, and drug trafficking, I began to wonder, what the fuck am I doing? Am I going too far with my sexual freedom and openness?

Nah, I'm just where I like to be. Off the beaten path.

Of course I had to run a few questions about the History of the Hells Angels such as having ties with the KKK and the Arian Brotherhood. And he basically said that if they are connected to those groups then they will pick and choose which blacks they deal with, which is usually limited to black women.

As a matter of fact he explained the special badges and accolades that they earn for having sexual relations with black women such as "Black Wings badge" for eating a Black girl's pussy. In a joking way I said to him, "Well looks like you earned your Black Wings Badge today". LOL

He replied...

"Sweetheart, I been eating black girls pussies for 20 years and can probably fly by now".

I must admit that I thought he was joking about that Black Wings Badge thing so I looked it up, and Fuck me, the shit is true.

:::Shaking my head:::

Comments

Popular Posts