Sexual Auras and more on Preferences…

I’ve been blessed with the ability to see a man’s sexual aura, but for some reason I can only see it in white men which tends to be the reason I’m more sexually attracted to them. I tried explaining this to a good friend of mine who is black, but he always tries to put some misplaced political spin on my preferences by saying that I’m a victim of self hatred and a white superiority complex. I’m like; Dude, chill the fuck out please. White dudes just make my pussy wetter. He was going so left field with his observation of me, which made me wonder if he really knew me at all.

When it comes to black dudes, I think they mistake my sexual attraction for white men as emotional, which can make it seem as if white men are my preferences when it comes to Love and relationships, when actually, Black men are my preferences when it comes to Love and relationships. Now I tend to be an equal opportunity girl when it comes to dating and race, but because I’m so sexually attracted to white men, they tend to be the path of least resistance.

But with black dudes, I have to sift through so many of them to find exactly what I want, and sexual attraction has to be there, no matter what color they are. And when I say sexual attraction, I mean RAW sexual attraction. Not a sexual attraction brought on by the fact that he pays me for sex. I mean, loving and craving his dick even when he doesn’t have a penny to his name. And anyone that knows me knows that I’m a bona fide Hustler and have ZERO understanding for affairs and bootie calls. I wrote an article about women having affairs with married men, and compared it to working a job with no health benefits or 401K plan.

But every blue moon I’ll meet a client whose sexual aura is so strong and the sex is so supernaturally fabulous that I’ll briefly entertain the idea of building a sexual relationship without the financial reward. But my problem is I become emotionally infatuated with men who fulfill me sexually.

And an example of that is a black client of mine who is the epitome of perfection and sexuality, and I sometimes envy his wife and wonder if she realizes what a great guy she’s married to. I know that he’s reading this, and I want him to know that he is the ultimate exception to the rule, the flaw in my theory.
And I LOVE meeting men who make me question myself and my views.

Comments

  1. " I sometimes envy his wife and wonder if she realizes what a great guy she’s married to."
    With all due respect, I would hardly consider someone who is having sex OUTSIDE his marriage a "great guy". (Liar, cheat and philanderer are the adjectives I would use.)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. "(Liar, cheat and philanderer are the adjectives I would use.)"

    No suprise there!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts