Great Lovers...

I’m not a huge barterer, but there are a few clients that I will barter with if they offer an expertise that I need, or if I really enjoy their company. I bartered yesterday with a client who offered both, a much needed expertise and good company. And boy did we have a GREAT time! We always do.

I’m really attracted to this particular client physically and emotionally because we mesh really well together, and our bodies enjoy one another. Not to mention his very big dick and how captivated I get when we see it. I’m not a size queen because I generally don’t like big dick men, especially ones with brutish mentalities like wild apes in a Jungle.

But he’s the opposite. Soft, gentle, accommodating, and even loving when he fucks me.

His dick will reach places inside me that a normal sized dick wouldn’t. And although I have many large sized dildos, they are nothing in comparison to warm flesh and blood. But it’s not just his penis that I love, it’s his body and the way it feels pressed up against mine when he’s on top of me.

Very unassuming older white gentleman he is…

I’ve written about him many times in my blog and the natural attraction that I have for him.

He is definitely one of the greatest lovers to have crossed my path.

And to think....There's a woman in his life who gets that whenever she wants.

Some of these wives are LUCKY bitches. Ugh...

Comments

Popular Posts