Being a Loner....

When I first started out in this industry as a "Rookie Hoe", I always believed that making friends with other ladies and forming alliances would be a great benefit. As the times progressed on, I found that the complete opposite was more the benefit. I have learned through experience that less is more. The least amount of ladies I cohort with, the better, and I'm not saying that to sound bitchy or arrogant. The truth of the matter is, when major bull shit or drama begins to float around, I can stay neutral because, well, I stay to myself!

This formula is the reason why I haven't become jaded with the industry or the people in it. As far as I'm concerned, all the local providers are FABULOUS, because I don’t know any. I don't participate in any gossip or message boards, so I don't hear what's going on with so and so, or who did what to whom. It's all a matter of staying to myself, and keeping my shit running smoothly. To be perfectly honest, I really don't want a whole lot of providers in my business because that's what usually leads to petty chatter, and childish competition.

I once had a provider mention my low rates to another provider, and how I'm a low-baller. First of all, I've been in the business for some time now, and my rates have always been pretty low, so why worry about it now? Just focus on YOUR business and stay out of mine. There is a method to my madness believe it or not. I like to keep my rates low so that when the economy is dwindling; by business wont dwindle along with it.

In the end, I guess you can call me the Super Walmart!

“Save Money, Lick Better”

Comments

Popular Posts