My Super Sexy Birthday (NOT)

Looks like yours truly will be in traffic court on her Birthday due to an overactive lead foot in School Zone areas (ouch). These tickets got me so spooked to drive that I basically walk to places that are within walking distance, which my fat ass should be doing anyway. The Gods definitely work in mysterious ways. I asked the Gods to help me loose weight and they granted my wish by giving me this new fear of driving which makes me walk more. And walking more has relieved some small aches and pains that I have in my knees and lower back so that’s a major positive.

I got to start taking better care of myself because I’m not getting any younger. On November 3rd I will be 33 years old but my body sometimes feels like its 40. I’m on a mission to being a hot Chocolate Cougar or Chocolate MILF, and I realize that it takes work and discipline. My aunt is a Hot Chocolate Cougar at 50 and she looks WONDERFUL. She recently divorced her deadbeat husband and is now on the prowl for generous European Men who love Hot Chocolate (those are HER words NOT mine) LOL.

I envy her life and how she holds herself, and although she’s going through a bitter divorce right now and she’s still maintained a healthy level of sex appeal, fun, and Positivity through it all. She goes off on long weekends to a Bed and Breakfast with her lover, goes to football games with her friends, drinks till the sun goes down at the Wineries, and has decadent dinner parties at her house when she’s bored. Is that what I have to look forward to when I get 50? If so, I can’t wait to get older, wiser, and have more fun. I hate being a homebody, I HATE it. But the social scene around St. Louis isn’t that great when you a loner, and within the last 5 years I’ve become a HUGE loner.

But I swear, as God as my witness, I will be a social butterfly again because this isolation and doing nothing is aging me rapidly.

I’m too young to be sitting at home all the damn time, it’s time for me to start living again, and this is where my readers will come in handy.

(I Need a "Going out Buddy", Male or Female)

I need someone who is committed to being my non-sexual “Social Buddy” at least once a month. Not that I’m closed minded or anything, but I prefer the company of a sex worker or hobbyist. We can go to clubs, art galleries, concerts, sporting events, shows, or even a strip club. I JUST WANT TO GO OUT AND HAVE FUN!!

If you’re interested, hit me up! I have tons of events that i've been invited to and would love some company.



Comments

Popular Posts