Food Sex Wine...

Sometimes I wished I lived somewhere else besides St. Louis because when it comes to food and places to dine, St. Louis sucks. Don’t get me wrong, if you love Bar & Grills, Buffets, and Chinese food; St. Louis is the place to live. But if you’re looking for something different, inexpensive, unique, and delicious; well you better cook it at home. And if you live in a predominately black area like I do, you’re really FUCKED!

I remember visiting San Francisco years ago and thinking, OMG this place is heaven for food lovers. Even the small corner diners in San Fan were fabulous like “The Bashful Bull”, where I had the most awesome grilled cheese sandwich topped with pineapple, avocado, and tomato. Or something as simple as a street vendor selling hotdogs wrapped in bacon with sautéed onions and peppers. God kill me if I eat another piece of BBQ ribs and fried chicken, I just can’t do it anymore.

I need something different, organic, fresh, and healthier that taste good, but I don’t want to travel far from my own community, or go broke to get it. But I guess like anything else, you got to work a little harder to get the better stuff and food is no different.

That’s why I’m creating a new blog specifically for the dining experience. It’s not going to be your average food and restaurant blog, no sir. It’s going to infuse my love of good food, good sex, and good wine; an extension of majestic hands but with food and minus the prostitution.

I just may call it FoodSexWine.com

We’ll see!

Comments

Popular Posts