House of 100 Years....

I LOVE my 100 year old house!

I’m still in the beginning stages of trying to put my style and personality into it, and make it a place where I not only entertain clients, but also entertain dinner and brunch guests. I love the idea of having clients here Mon-Friday then on Saturdays and Sundays I have small brunch parties for my closest friends and lover where we discuss sex and relationships over Sangria and veggie omelet’s. This would become a weekly ritual that we all look forward to. My house would reflect my eclectic and eccentric taste in color, furniture, jazz, and eroticism. Every corner of my house will be filled with memories of travel and a life well lived.

As I lie in bed manifesting my dreams into fruition of a fantastic future. This thinking has given me the perfect idea for an erotic novel that I’m thinking about writing. The Novel will be called:

“The House of 100 years”

This novel will chronicle the life and times of two promiscuous women living 100 years apart in this house, and how both their lives were affected by sex, love, grief, and this house which they both LOVED dearly. The novel opens up in 1910 where a young promiscuous woman desperately wants out of her boring marriage and multiple failed affairs to become a dancer and travel Europe with the legendary dancer Isadora Duncan, while the other woman in 2010 desperately wants to get married, but her multiple failed affairs with married men and open sexuality sends her into a whirlwind of depression and grief. The story will also have a supernatural element as both women while deeply depressed will get a glimpse of each other through a bathroom mirror.

Not sure how I will end my novel. It depends on how I feel at the moment. If I’m in a good mood, the ladies will get their wishes. If I’m not, the novel will end sadly. We’ll see! I’m starting on it today!!

Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular Posts