Weight Loss Journey and Positive Motivation!


****READ ME****

Hey my lusty divas and dudes,

I just wanted to come here and let you know about the wonderful progress that I've been making with getting in shape.  A lot of my weight loss is due to the fact that I've stopped drinking and smoking weed. (I still drink socially).

But I have to say that a LOT of my progress has got to do with this FABULOUS Youtuber that I've been following.  Her name Is Nubiaisutton1.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this woman's energy and motivation.  Check her out.  I posted her link below.

I also wanted to thank the Adult Toy Shop for sending me this amazing toy.  If any of you guys want the toy, tell me in the comments below and I'll pick a winner on Sunday.

Peace and Blessing!

(Nubia's Channel)

(The Video that got me Hooked)

(The Adult Toy Shop)

Comments

Popular Posts