My Sex, My way!




I have to admit it.

Being African American and growing up in a predominantly African American community has been a hindrance for me sexually, as it is for MOST African Americans who grew up in a similar community as mine.  As African Americans we are constantly taught by our Baptist church going, bible toting grannies and aunties that sex is nasty, especially anal and oral.  It wasn't until my mid 20’s that I decided to buck everything I had learned from my family, and take on my sexual experience with a vengeance.

So armed with my promiscuity and slight intellect, I sought out to prove that what I had learned from church was nothing more than insignificant cultural brain washing.

First things first – I had to learn about other cultures, including ancient ones, and their views on sex and religion.  That search led me to the ancient teachings of the Kama Sutra.  Even in the ancient cites of Tibet and India, the followers worshiped sex deities (Gods), and one in particular was “YabYum”.  Unlike Jesus, YabYum had a wife, and their sexual union was the essence of the entire religion.  Whenever you saw statues of the God YabYum, it was usually him in a sexual act with his wife.  These types of deities and theologies were abundant before the European Christian Crusades destroyed them all and introduced the world to Christianity.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not here to spread my anti-Christian message to the masses, because that’s not my duty or desire.  I’m just here to present you with truth, facts, and an unconventional way of viewing sex.

Because lets face it- the world is too large and too old to be hanging onto one little simple minded idea, that we all seem to have learned from our rather simple minded communities.

Comments

Popular Posts